Black Pepper (Sources of vitamins A and C, potassium, folic acid, and fiber)
Pack Size : 250gm
Black Pepper has a sharp, penetrating aroma and a characteristic woody, piney flavor. It is hot and biting to taste.
- High in antioxidants. Free radicals are unstable molecules that can damage your cells.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- May benefit your brain
- May improve blood sugar control
- May lower cholesterol levels
- May have cancer-fighting properties
- A versatile spice.
There are no inquiries yet.