Day Pad Plus – Natural Organic
1 pad per pack
The Day Pad Plus is a versatile pad, sized between a Night Pad and Day Pad, that offers good protection for the heavier flow days and lighter flow nights of your period. We especially recommend it if you have a moderate to heavy flow.
- 100% Organic Indian Cotton. Global Organic Textile Standards (Gots) Certified, Colour Dyes Are Certified Organic
- Stitched In One Piece, Top Layer: Cotton Flannel ; Inner Layers: 7 Layers Cotton Flannel In Unbleached, Undyed Natural Cotton Colour, Back Layer: Cotton With Leakproof Pul In Striped Pattern
- How To Wash Reusable Sanitary Napkin: Soak The Pad In Water For Few Minutes, Rinse The Used Cloth Pads With Cold Water. Use Ordinary Soap To Wash. Dry It In Sun. If Needed You Can Put It In Soap Water For Some Time. Don’T Use Hot Water Or Brush On The Pads. Guaranteed For 75 Washes, It Can Be Used Upto 5 Years If Cared For Properly
Why Use Organic Pads?
If you prefer using pads during your period, you can enjoy personal and environmental benefits if you decide to make the switch to organic pads. Learn more about the benefits of these products and decide whether you’re on board to try a new way of staying clean and comfortable during that time of the month.
- Better For Your Body
- Organic Pads Are Breathable
- Stay Comfortable All Day Long
- Protect Wildlife with Natural Pads
Eco friendly period products like organic pads can make a serious positive impact on the health of the Earth. According to Health line, nonorganic pads take up to 800 years to fully decompose, compared to just two years for organic cotton sanitary products. In addition, organic cotton farming does not require pesticides that kill off native bees, birds and insects that play a significant role in our ecosystem. Some of these pesticides also break down into synthetic estrogen, which is associated with reproductive problems and infertility. Natural pads also use significantly less water and energy for manufacturing than standard pads do, and many versions are biodegradable and compostable.
- Healthy & Affordable
The cost of organic cotton pads is comparable to the cost of standard sanitary pads, without the potential skin irritation and the staggering environmental damage! Since organic cotton is so absorbent, many fans of these products find they use fewer products for each period. This makes organic cotton pads a cost-effective
solution for your monthly routine.
There are no inquiries yet.