Kashmiri Walnut Without Shell, Akhrot Giri, 250g
Net Weight: 250 gm
Walnuts are high in protein, vitamins, fatty acids, trace minerals, lecithin and oils. Compared with other nuts, which typically contain a high amount of mono-unsaturated fats, walnuts are unique because the fats in them are primarily poly-unsaturated fatty acids PUFAs and are the only nut with a significant amount of alpha-linolenic acid. Moreover, walnuts have insignificant amounts of sodium and are cholesterol free.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF WALNUTS:
- Maintains optimal Blood Pressure: walnuts are very beneficial to the cardiovascular system and reduces blood pressure
- Boosts immunity: High amounts of anti-oxidants in walnuts keep your immune system healthy and prevent the onset of diseases.
- Brain Food: Walnuts being rich in fatty acids keep the nervous system working smoothly and improves memory.
- For Pregnancy: Walnut contain healthy Vitamin B Complex groups in them like foliates, riboflavin, thiamin and more. These are necessary for a pregnant woman and the fetus.
- Walnuts for healthy and beautiful skin: The presence of the B vitamins, together with Vitamin E a natural antioxidant helps in fighting the free radicals induced due to stress which delays the
- Eat walnuts for healthier hair: It help to improve hair growth and reduce hair fall.
|Dimensions||16 × 11 × 4 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.