Organic Kadaknath Black Chicken (Halal)
KILLING ANINALS AND BIRDS FOR TASTE IS WRONG AND PAINFUL AND WE DO NOT SUPPORT OR PROMOTE IT. It causes huge agony to these pity animals. This is a non industrial based produce and the chicken is sourced from wild natural farms.
Net Weight approx: 800 Gm
Introduction to Kadaknath Black Chicken (HALAL):-
Kadaknath is one of the rarest poultry breeds of India which is native to Jhabua district of Madhya Pradesh (MP), India. Basically, Kadaknath breed is popular for its black meat and known as BMC (black meat chicken). Kadaknath chicken breed is famous for its meat quality, texture and taste. The demand for Kadaknath chicken is growing day by day and spread across most of the Indian states due to their excellent medicinal values. Especially these birds bear great medicinal value in homeopathy and useful in treating a particular nervous disorder. Basically, Kadaknath chickens are mainly reared by tribal communities in Bhil and Bhilala in the districts Jhabua and Dhar in the state of Madhya Pradesh(MP). The commercial scale of Kadaknath chicken raising especially in the states Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Tamil Nadu. Kadaknath chicken meat is in black colour and eggs are in brown colour.
The new Kadaknath production technology has reduced the mortality rate from greater than 50%. Now you can expect to 10 to 12% of mortality, this enhanced the survival percentage and overall profits in Kadaknath chicken farming. Because of high feed conversion ratio, these birds can gain body weight of 1.10 to 1.25 kg in 100 to 125 days. Kadaknath chickens can be reared similar to country chicken or free range chicken. However, it may require little more care initially to grow in controlled environment. Later they can be left freely in open field. One can grow these birds in back yards. In fact, Kadaknath chickens are best suited for back yard farming rather growing on commercial scales.
Merits, Advantages and Benefits of Kadaknath Chicken Breed:-
The following are advantages of growing Kadaknath chicken.
- Kadaknath chicken meat is textured and flavoured.
- This black meat has good medicinal values.
- Kadaknath chicken breeds are adaptable to any kind of environment.
- Kadaknath chicken meat and their eggs are sold for high price in the market.
- This bird meat contains many kinds of amino acids, and vitamins.
- This meat helps to increase blood cells and haemoglobin.
- Kadaknath chicken is said to be aids in curing pulmonary problems.
- The Kadaknath birds convert feed quickly into the meat (feed conversion ratio is high).
- The Kadaknath chicken eggs are used to treat headaches, post delivery problems, asthma and nephritis.
- Kadaknath chicken is said to be good for women health as well.
- The tribal community in MP uses Kadaknath chicken blood in the treatment of chronic disease.
- The Kadaknath chicken eggs are also have good nutrition values and good for old people.
- Kadaknath black meat contains vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, C and E, niacin, protein, fat, calcium, phosphorus, iron, and nicotinic acid
- The Kadaknath breed is hardy and highly resistant for diseases.
- Unlike broiler chicken, these can survive even on kitchen waste.
- The best advantage is, these birds meat has more protein, less fat, and low cholesterol when compared to similar kind of poultry breeds.
- Kadaknath chicken weighs about 1.5 Kg after growing 6 to 7 months.
- Kadaknath is one of the rarest birds available in the world.
- Commercial scale farming of Kadaknath chicken defiantly fetchs good profits if proper marketing channel is established.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.