Palmera Coir Pan Brush
- Dense, finely hand combed coir fibre bristles.
- Forms excellent lather with soap.
- Does not leave scratch marks on tefflon and coated utensils.
- No chemicals used during production process.
- Food Safe
- Extremely handy and comfortable to hold.
The best pan brush you can ever buy. It is all natural with an extremely comfortable to hold wooden handle and coir fibre bristles that are traditionally the choice of ages for cleaning pans and utensils. Coir fibre brushes clean better than plastics. Plastics tend to be slippery. Our natural bristles are tough on dirt and soft on the surface to be cleaned. So they clean better and leave no marks. Safe to use on tefflon/ coated pans and utensils. Usage Instructions: Leave the brush in a clean dry place after use. This will provide better life for the wooden handles. Coir Bristles do not get spoilt in water. Do not leave in water for prolonged periods keep the wooden handles clean and last longer.
- Handle Diameter – 6 cm
- Block Length- 6 cm
- Fibre Length – 6 cm
- Bristle Material – Coir
There are no inquiries yet.