Palmera Tava oil Brush
- Dense finely hand combed coir fibre bristles.
- Coir bristles do not melt. So the brushes can be used directly on hot pans.
- Coir absorbs oil and so, it retains oil which help is better spreading.
- No chemicals used during production process.
- Food Safe.
- Extremely handy and comfortable to hold.
Palmera Tava Oil Coir Brush is extremely comfortable to hold with a wooden handle and coir fibre bristles that have traditionally been an integral part of the Indian kitchen. The materials are therefore absolutely food safe. You can only expect the foods to taste better with a certain woodiness to the dosas/ chappatis you make. The Coir bristles do not melt or leach into the food. So you can be very sure that nothing harmful is going into your food. The brushes can be used directly on hot pans Dry Brushing should be an integral part of your bathing routine, it not only gives a Smoother & Softer skin, but also Removes Dead Skin, Clears Clogged Pores, Improves Blood Circulation, Significantly reduces Cellulite & Promotes Tighter Skin. Both men and women should brush their body before shower.
- Handle Diameter – 5 cm
- Block Length – 6 cm
- Fibre Length – 3 cm
- Bristle Material – Coir
- Surface Finish – Natural
There are no inquiries yet.