Single Hockey Toilet Cleaning Brush
- Coir bristles with wooden handles are acid safe unlike plastics that melt with acidic cleaners.
- Far superior cleaning than products made of plastic with the coarse surface of coir bristles- Reduced cleaning agent usage.
- Bristles do not get degraded with water.
- Aesthetically and ergonomically designed handle.
- Light weight and slim construction for ease of use and to reach the narrowest of corners in the closet.
The Coir Single Hockey toilet cleaning brush is made fully out of natural materials. The brush handle is made of plantation timber which means no forests are destroyed during the process. The bristles are made of 100% naturally processed coir fibre. Coir bristles are excellent for washing purposes. Unlike most plastics that are slippery on closets, the surface of coir fibre are coarse and hence clean off the dirt easily. They do not damage or scratch the expensive surfaces of closets. Also the bristles are soft and hence do not splash the dirt and water during usage.
There are no reviews yet.
There are no inquiries yet.