Biodegradable Wheat Straw Bottles (NON-TOXIC, BPA Free)
Wheat straw is basically a stalk that remains after harvesting of wheat grains. Usually, it is considered as agricultural waste. It is common to see farmers burning these remains in most of the countries, but the terrible fact is that it leads to huge environmental pollution and may cause potential public health hazards as well.
As forests around the world are suffering a major threat due to the increasing popularity of paper-based products; it is important to find a solid alternative to save them. With wheat straw, you can develop wide range of products, and it is a rapidly renewable source as compared to trees.
NON-TOXIC, BPA Free, Phthalates free, PVC free, lead-free, cadmium- free, mercury-free
- Made of natural wheat straw, safe and health.
- Light weighted yet sturdy.
- Mini size, very portable.
- Pure color, very simple design.
- Made of natural wheat straw, safe and health. NON-TOXIC, BPA Free, Phthalates free, PVC free, lead-free, cadmium- free, mercury-free, FDA approved and food-grade.
Products made up of wheat straw are
freezer and microwave safe.
Do not contain harmful toxic
elements that could otherwise harm human health.
There are no reviews yet.
There are no inquiries yet.